1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

20 Dead, No Shots Fired.

Discussion in 'Bug Reports and Customer Support' started by Popious, Sep 12, 2017.

1. Popious

Popious Petty Thief

So this game is ***** broken. It's gotten worse and worse as I've played. Now, I'm losing 20 men at a time, who are alone in a room working on a safe. There are no drones, no traps, and no gas. This is nearly a regular occurance now (3x in the past day).

In a good week, I get 1 day where I don't have game breaking glitches. Is dev actually staffed anymore or is this just a shitty cashfarm game for you guys?

2. Hmmm....is it Bane at the Control Room when that happens?

3. Dragnmistris

Dragnmistris Administrator Staff Member

Hey Popious! Sorry for the late reply.

If you haven't already, please contact our support team about this issue! From there we can gather more information about your account and take a closer look.

4. Popious

Popious Petty Thief

Gladly. This game had been more and more riddled with bugs as I've played. Now that I'm up in the 40lvl range, being hamstringed by the software has encouraged me to just quit. Still hoping this game gets fixed, but from what I've seen, if it's not on the Apple side of things, we are ignored.